Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday after a 78-year-old Phoenix man who went missing last week was found safe.
The Phoenix Police Department said Alan Harrington was back with his family.
Harrington was last seen Dec. 12 at his residence near 31st and Northern avenues around noon, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
He is new to the area and has a medical condition that may make him appear disoriented and confused.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for 60-year-old man missing in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Chandler woman with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Scottsdale man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after 56-year-old Phoenix man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 82-year-old Phoenix man