Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday after a 78-year-old Phoenix man who went missing last week was found safe.
The Phoenix Police Department said Alan Harrington was back with his family.
Harrington was last seen Dec. 12 at his residence near 31st and Northern avenues around noon, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
He is new to the area and has a medical condition that may make him appear disoriented and confused.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 19-year-old El Mirage man with disabilities