The Think Tank revisits the Don Bolles story
Decades after the murder of Arizona Republic reporter Don Bolles, long-forgotten tape recordings and documents were recently uncovered. These provide new insights into the slain reporter, his approaches to reporting and his motivations and reactions to the subjects he investigated. Longtime Arizona Republic reporter Richard Ruelas has spent months listening to old cassette tapes made by Bolles, as well as reviewing his notes and other documents and interviewing some of the surviving players. Ruelas has produced a series that has been running in the Republic over the last several weeks as well as a fascinating six-part podcast series.
Richard is our sole guest on this week’s Think Tank to discuss the case and his recent work on it.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
The Think Tank
- The Think Tank discusses efforts to unionize at The Arizona Republic
- Rick DeGraw, Tom Ryan dissect Arizona politics on Think Tank
- Owner of Arizona Republic part of major newspaper company merger
- Think Tank talks to Arizona investigative reporter Craig Harris
- ‘Cold’: US Marshal shares insider account of Susan Powell investigation