Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
PHOENIX — A missing 35-year-old man from Chandler has been found safe, authorities said early Tuesday, canceling a Silver Alert.
Galo Diaz, described as having a diminished capacity, had left his home near Cooper Road and Hunt Highway sometime Sunday morning, according to Chandler police.
No other information, including where he was found, was made available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chandler man arrested after being found asleep in stolen vehicle
- Scottsdale, Gilbert ranked among 10 best places to spend Thanksgiving
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving
- Chandler unveils drop-off, pick-up zone for self-driving cars
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe