Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled for a 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism who was found safely on Sunday night.
Jacob Ikeler was last seen near Cooper and Queen Creek roads on Friday at about 3:20 p.m. He was found at about 8:00 p.m. near Cooper Road and the Loop 202, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Ikeler’s mental capacity ranges from late childhood to early teens and he doesn’t have his prescribed medications with him, DPS said.
Ikeler was last seen wearing beige pants, a light blue shirt and glasses.
He is 5-foot-3 and 103 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- SUV driver charged with murder after Chandler woman killed in Chicago
- Dust advisory issued for southwest portion of Maricopa County
- Chandler police make arrest in 1991 sexual assault case
- Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- The Pick lottery ticket sold in Chandler hits $3.2 million jackpot