Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled for a 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism who was found safely on Sunday night.
Jacob Ikeler was last seen near Cooper and Queen Creek roads on Friday at about 3:20 p.m. He was found at about 8:00 p.m. near Cooper Road and the Loop 202, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Ikeler’s mental capacity ranges from late childhood to early teens and he doesn’t have his prescribed medications with him, DPS said.
Ikeler was last seen wearing beige pants, a light blue shirt and glasses.
He is 5-foot-3 and 103 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 82-year-old Phoenix man is found
- 20-month-old boy dies after being pulled from Chandler pool
- Former Chandler mayor and arts advocate Jerry Brooks dies at 88
- Silver Alert canceled after 66-year-old Phoenix woman located
- 98 Degrees, Blues Traveler announced for Chandler’s Ostrich Festival