Think Tank talks impeachment probe and latest Democratic debate
The Think Tank had to double up on politics this week.
Nothing less than the Think Tank’s “A-team” is required to sort through this volume of activity. Tom Ryan and Chuck Coughlin join host Mike O’Neil to sort through:
- The impeachment probe heard some riveting — and highly incriminating — testimony this week from several career diplomats and a Trump-appointed ambassador and top staffer. Is this likely to change either the politics or public opinion on impeachment? What is likely to happen next? How will this play out in a near simultaneous presidential election?
- Meanwhile, the Democrats held another 10-candidate debate. This on the heels of a highly credible Iowa poll that showed Mayor Pete Buttigieg running first in Iowa. The most recent (though less established) New Hampshire poll also showed him leading there. Will this last? Did his breakthrough create an incentive for his opponents to attack him? Were there any likely changes in the race as a result of this debate?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Sen. McSally believes challenger Mark Kelly is afraid to debate her
- Biden vows to defeat Trump, end US ‘season of darkness’
- Think Tank looks at best, worst of 2020 political advertising
- Think Tank guests to discuss COVID-19 and politics
- Think Tank discusses voting during pandemic, interviews Katie Hobbs