Silver Alert canceled after missing Sun City man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled after an 87-year-old Sun City man who suffers from dementia was found safe Thursday.
Loren Hale Fisher was last seen leaving his home near the 17000 block of North Joshua Tree Court in his wife’s 2005 Gold Honda Accord at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said he was located in good health around 11:30 a.m. the following day.
Fisher did not have a phone with him or any other means of communication and has other medical issues that require medication.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 80-year-old Phoenix man found safe
- MCSO announces positive coronavirus test among its staff
- Penzone doesn’t want new intake facility to open during virus outbreak
- Queen Creek votes to form police department amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Silver Alert canceled for 79-year-old Phoenix woman