Silver Alert canceled after missing Sun City man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled after an 87-year-old Sun City man who suffers from dementia was found safe Thursday.
Loren Hale Fisher was last seen leaving his home near the 17000 block of North Joshua Tree Court in his wife’s 2005 Gold Honda Accord at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said he was located in good health around 11:30 a.m. the following day.
Fisher did not have a phone with him or any other means of communication and has other medical issues that require medication.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
- Search continues for missing 6-year-old after Tonto Basin area flooding
- 76-year-old hiker who went missing in Superstitions found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 74-year-old Glendale man found safe