Silver Alert canceled after missing Sun City man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled after an 87-year-old Sun City man who suffers from dementia was found safe Thursday.
Loren Hale Fisher was last seen leaving his home near the 17000 block of North Joshua Tree Court in his wife’s 2005 Gold Honda Accord at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said he was located in good health around 11:30 a.m. the following day.
Fisher did not have a phone with him or any other means of communication and has other medical issues that require medication.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing 81-year-old Tolleson man
- Two men stabbed during Christmas tree burning near Fountain Hills
- Silver Alert issued for 60-year-old man missing in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Chandler woman with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Scottsdale man with dementia