Silver Alert canceled after 78-year-old Glendale man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert for a missing 78-year-old Glendale man with Alzheimer’s was canceled Tuesday afternoon after he was found safe.
Glendale police said around 12:30 p.m. that Santos Salazar was located and returned to his home.
He had last been seen leaving his residence near 56th Avenue and Greenway Road at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Salazar has Alzheimer’s and can not function on his own, DPS said.
Thank you for everyone’s help. Santos has been safely located and returned home pic.twitter.com/fuXHy6JSrG
— Glendale Police (@GlendaleAZPD) November 19, 2019
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison and Joan Jett bringing tour to Glendale
- Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
- How to avoid lash lice and mites on your eyelash extensions
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 74-year-old Glendale man found safe