Silver Alert canceled after 78-year-old Glendale man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert for a missing 78-year-old Glendale man with Alzheimer’s was canceled Tuesday afternoon after he was found safe.
Glendale police said around 12:30 p.m. that Santos Salazar was located and returned to his home.
He had last been seen leaving his residence near 56th Avenue and Greenway Road at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Salazar has Alzheimer’s and can not function on his own, DPS said.
Thank you for everyone’s help. Santos has been safely located and returned home pic.twitter.com/fuXHy6JSrG
— Glendale Police (@GlendaleAZPD) November 19, 2019
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Glendale Fire Marshals seize nearly 4,000 pounds of illegal fireworks
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert
- Valley show featuring Motley Crue, Def Leppard rescheduled for 2021