Wreck shuts down State Route 51 in north Phoenix
PHOENIX — A wreck briefly shut down State Route 51 in north Phoenix on Monday evening.
The incident occurred on the northbound side of the highway near 32nd Street around 7:15 p.m, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation
Several lanes of the SR 51 were closed for about an hour while the wreck was being cleared.
UPDATE: All lanes are now open. https://t.co/CRB7GDriAv
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) November 12, 2019
The on-ramp at Northern Avenue was also closed during the time.
No other information was immediately available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona traffic fatalities dropped to 3-year low in 2019
- ADOT using portable message signs to help drivers avoid I-17 work zone
- Northbound I-17 closes near Sunset Point due to disabled semi-truck
- Freeway closures, restrictions spread across the Valley this weekend
- ADOT dust warning system installed on I-10 for monsoon season