Wreck shuts down State Route 51 in north Phoenix
PHOENIX — A wreck briefly shut down State Route 51 in north Phoenix on Monday evening.
The incident occurred on the northbound side of the highway near 32nd Street around 7:15 p.m, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation
Several lanes of the SR 51 were closed for about an hour while the wreck was being cleared.
UPDATE: All lanes are now open. https://t.co/CRB7GDriAv
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) November 12, 2019
The on-ramp at Northern Avenue was also closed during the time.
No other information was immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- ADOT to begin only sending license plates, registration tabs by mail
- Hail blankets parts of north Phoenix ahead of evening commute
- Arizona teens opt to take permit test online over going to MVD offices
- US 60 east of Phoenix area to close twice this week for bridge project
- Rain and wind to blast Valley on Thanksgiving evening