Glendale police looking for 3 suspects in fight that killed 14-year-old
PHOENIX — Glendale police are looking for three suspects in connection to the killing of a 14-year-old boy Friday night.
Police said Elijah Ochoa-Gamez got in a fight with three adults in front of his house near Bethany Home Road and the U.S. 60 around 11:30 p.m.
One suspect had a white pit bull with spots that was “used in the attack” on Ochoa-Gamez, police said, and one of the suspects stabbed the teen.
Ochoa-Gamez was taken to a hospital, where he died from his injuries.
Police described the suspects as:
- male, 20-30 years old, curly dark brown hair, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-7, average build, possible scar under left eye, seen riding a BMX-style bicycle
- male, 20-30 years old, blonde hair, light-colored goatee, 5-foot-11 to 6 feet, thin build, possible tattoo on right arm
- female, about 30 years old, dark hair, average build, possible full tattoo sleeve on left arm and tattoo of moon on left side of chest
Anyone with information on the incident was asked to call Glendale police at 623-930-3000 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or 480-TESTIGO.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona man dies after being bludgeoned with hammer and bat
- Man found dead in Mesa as investigation underway for shooter
- Several stabbed and gunshots heard in Britain near London Bridge
- Phoenix man dies after early Thanksgiving morning stabbing
- Tempe police use DNA evidence to link suspect to 2014 murder