When it comes to voting, Meghan McCain said she is not relying on a certain part of her anatomy.
“As a pro-life female Republican voter, I’m not voting with my vagina,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos on Tuesday.
McCain was speaking about the supposed “war on women” being waged by Republican candidates, including Rep. Todd Akin’s comments that a woman cannot be impregnated while being raped.
McCain attributed the “war on women” to something that the media has built up and that women voters should focus on other issues in the election, not just the stereotypical birth control issue.
“I’m voting with my pocketbook and when it comes to national security,” she said.
- Arizona Sen. Sinema accepts Mac And Gaydos’ Crack Cancer challenge
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?