Think Tank talks to foreign policy expert Daniel Rothenberg
Daniel Rothenberg is a senior fellow with New America, co-director of the Center on the Future of War and professor of practice at ASU’s School of Politics and Global Studies.
Dr. Rothenberg has designed and managed rule of law and human rights projects in Afghanistan, Iraq, Central Africa and throughout Latin America, including programs to train human rights NGOs.
In this week’s Think Tank, we engage Dr. Rothenberg in a wide-ranging discussion of the world’s current hotspots, including the likely impact of the precipitous removal of American troops from Syria, and the impact on recent allies against ISIS, the Kurds. We devote an extensive discussion to the impact of this and other recent developments on the stability of the Mideast in general.
Other topics include the status of NATO and relations with hostile states, such as North Korea and Iran, and competitors, such as China and Russia.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- ASU to give away hundreds of maps at Friday event
- Arizona universities work to secure prospects for new esports programs
- Judge finds Brnovich too late to file lawsuit in ASU-hotel deal
- Health official offers Thanksgiving food preparation and safety tips
- Enrollment surges at ASU but remains flat at UArizona, NAU