KTAR and Mac Watson part ways
PHOENIX — After 12 years, KTAR News 92.3 FM and Mac Watson have parted ways.
Watson spent 11 years hosting the afternoon drive show Mac & Gaydos.
Larry Gaydos opened Wednesday’s show with a statement about Watson’s departure.
“It’s a tough day for me. It’s been 11 years that we’ve been together, and he’s been a great partner,” Gaydos said.
Gaydos will continue hosting the show, now called Gaydos in the Afternoon.
Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Phoenix vice president of content and operations, said listeners can expect multiple guests to join Gaydos in rotation as the show moves forward.
“I want to thank Mac for his many contributions over the past 12 years and wish him nothing but the absolute best,” Hatch said.
The Gaydos and Chad Show
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chad Benson to join Larry Gaydos for afternoon drive on KTAR News
- Peoria math teacher wins KTAR News’ Pay Tribute to a Teacher award
- Bighearted Chandler teacher wins KTAR’s Pay Tribute to a Teacher award
- Ex-Arizona Gov. Brewer shocked by Maricopa County assessor’s arrest
- Queen Creek educator wins Mac and Gaydos’ Pay Tribute to a Teacher