Phoenix police arrest doctor for allegedly pointing gun at protesters
PHOENIX – A Phoenix doctor has been arrested after allegedly pointing a gun at a group of protesters outside of a Valley abortion clinic Oct. 10, according to authorities.
Ronald Yunis was taken into custody Friday morning, and he was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on aggravated assault charges.
Phoenix Police responded to claims at a Phoenix medical office where a man claimed a doctor pulling out of the facility pointed a gun at him.
According to authorities, they determined that there was no longer a threat after the suspect left the location. During the investigation, they gathered interviews and evidence to determine if there was probable cause to make an arrest.
On Thursday, detectives interviewed the Yunis. After gathering evidence, police determined there was probable cause to make an arrest.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona has 16 dams rated high-hazard and in poor shape
- Jury acquits AC installer who fatally shot Surprise customer after fight
- Arizona opens state’s 1st trade and investment office in Israel
- Arizona woman pleads guilty in deaths of 2 young kids left in car
- Drug cartel gunmen kill 9 American citizens in ambush in Mexico