Political consultants join Think Tank to dissect Democratic debate
The Think Tank assembles a high-powered brain trust of politicos to dissect this week’s presidential debate. Political consultants Tony Cani, Rodd McLeod and Chuck Coughlin joins host Mike O’Neil to consider:
• Were the multicandidate attacks on Elizabeth Warren effective? Or did they just give her a chance to show her mettle?
• Did anything occur that could be expected to change the status of the top several frontrunners? Or of the likely contour of the race until the November debate?
• Four of the 12 candidates in this debate have yet to qualify for the November debate: Beto O’Rourke, Julian Castro, Tulsi Gabbard and Amy Klobuchar. Did any of them do enough to boost their standing enough to change this?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Think Tank talks impeachment probe and latest Democratic debate
- Think Tank goes to Cuba and brings back firsthand observations
- Debate rivals assail Warren as she joins Democrats’ top rank
- Impeachment? Think Tank considers legal and political aspects
- Opinion: The latest Democratic debate clarified why Trump will lose