Sandra Johnson, 51, wasn’t even safe in her own home.
“Suspects shot into her home, sadly killing her and wounding three other people inside,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch.
It happened near 14th Street and Roeser in South Phoenix. It was Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 at about 2:30 p.m.
Burch said the shooter or shooters were driving a mint green 2007 Ford Expedition. Police believe this may have been a case of mistaken identity and they shot the wrong house.
Our next case takes us to Camelback Pharmacy at 44th Street and Camelback on Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013. It was about 1:30 p.m.
“Three suspects entered the pharmacy and did a ‘take-down’ style robbery,” said Burch. “It’s unusual for pharmacies where most robbers are low-key and pretend to be customers until they demand the drugs. But in this case, the suspects came in with guns in hand and their faces covered.”
They ordered the workers to lay on the floor and fled the store with narcotic pills.
Arizona's Morning News
- Woodbury Fire passes Willow to become state’s 5th largest fire
- Ariana Grande to make additional tour stop in Phoenix
- Arizona schools don’t get extra funding for students living in poverty
- 3-year-old Phoenix boy expected to recover after drowning incident
- Man found in hiding after shooting multiple homes in Phoenix