Truck rollover closes eastbound US 60 ramp to northbound Loop 101
PHOENIX — The eastbound U.S. 60 ramp to northbound Loop 101 was closed most of the day Tuesday after a rollover incident.
According to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, a tanker truck carrying hot oil “failed to negotiate a sharp turn” and went over on its side around 7 a.m.
The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Crews were working to clean the spilled oil off the road.
ADOT announced at 3:45 p.m. the ramp had been reopened.
No other details were made available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Motorcyclist ejected, killed in crash on Loop 101 in Phoenix
- Valley drivers getting break from major freeway closures this weekend
- Loop 202 work to be disruptive for I-10 drivers in west Phoenix this weekend
- Canadian breakfast eatery bringing 1st US location to Scottsdale
- Semi rollover closes I-10 westbound west of Phoenix