Silver Alert canceled after young Chandler woman found safe
PHOENIX – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert on Friday afternoon after a young Chandler woman on the autism spectrum missing since that morning was found safe.
Around 4 p.m., police said Eron Stewart, 23, was back with her family.
She’d last been seen shortly before she left her home near Chandler Heights Road and Arizona Avenue around 5 a.m.
Stewart was wearing blue-teal-purple sheep pajamas and black socks.
She stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs about 200 pounds.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 84-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Gilbert man found
- Subject of East Valley Silver Alert found dead of apparent bike crash