Silver Alert canceled after missing Glendale man found safe in Oregon
PHOENIX – Authorities on Wednesday canceled a Silver Alert for a 74-year-old Glendale man who hadn’t been seen for over a week after he was found safe in Oregon.
The Bend Police Department located Walter Sears when he was pulled over for a traffic stop, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Officials said he appeared to be in good health, and his family was notified.
Sears left his home near 53rd Avenue and Peoria Road on Sept. 16 and had last been seen the next day at a local restaurant he frequents.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old West Valley woman found safe
- Police say teen killed by Glendale officer Sunday had fired his weapon
- Silver Alert issued for 78-year-old Gilbert man
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from September 27-29
- Silver Alert canceled after young Chandler woman found safe