Find your favorite Valley fall events with this KTAR News 92.3 FM map
PHOENIX — The Phoenix area may not offer the cool temperatures and colorful foliage associated with fall, but residents can still find ways to get in the spirit.
Whether it’s a fall festival, haunted house, Oktoberfest event or Dia de los Muertos celebration, there are many ways to make it feel like autumn.
Here is a map of places to find festivals and other events that celebrate the fall season.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at email@example.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- KTAR News takes a frightening look inside the 13th Floor in Phoenix
- KTAR News’ Chad Benson Show crew gets spooked at Phoenix Fear Farm
- Downtown Buckeye to host 8th annual Oktoberfest
- Four Peaks Brewing Company to bring back Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from August 16-18