Silver Alert issued for autistic Glendale teenager
PHOENIX – Authorities in Glendale issued a Silver Alert on Monday for an autistic teenage girl who went missing.
Alicia Navarro, 14, was last seen Sunday morning at home near 45th Avenue and Rose Lane.
Navarro suffers from social and sensory anxiety and had not taken her medication but had left a note for her parents that she would be back.
Navarro is 4-foot-5, weighs 92 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes and wears braces on her teeth.
She might be wearing a white sweatshirt with colorful writing, a whitewash denim overall skirt and black and white sneakers.
Navarro might be carrying a silver Apple MacBook.
Anyone with information as to Navarro’s whereabouts should call Glendale Police at 623-930-3000.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
- DUI task forces to patrol metro Phoenix streets Thanksgiving weekend
- 4 injured in wrong-way wreck on Interstate 17 north of Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 74-year-old Glendale man found safe