Silver Alert issued for autistic Glendale teenager
PHOENIX – Authorities in Glendale issued a Silver Alert on Monday for an autistic teenage girl who went missing.
Alicia Navarro, 14, was last seen Sunday morning at home near 45th Avenue and Rose Lane.
Navarro suffers from social and sensory anxiety and had not taken her medication but had left a note for her parents that she would be back.
Navarro is 4-foot-5, weighs 92 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes and wears braces on her teeth.
She might be wearing a white sweatshirt with colorful writing, a whitewash denim overall skirt and black and white sneakers.
Navarro might be carrying a silver Apple MacBook.
Anyone with information as to Navarro’s whereabouts should call Glendale Police at 623-930-3000.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Sun City West man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after Gold Canyon man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Troopers stop wrong-way driver on Loop 101 in Phoenix