The Think Tank discusses efforts to unionize at The Arizona Republic
There is an interesting story at The Arizona Republic. And you won’t read about it at The Arizona Republic.
Reporters at Arizona’s leading paper are attempting to organize a union. Rebekah Sanders is among those attempting to organize. She joins the Think Tank to tell us why.
Then Mike and Steve Krafft will discuss some of the issues involved. Steve can talk freely, since he just retired after 25 years at Fox 10 in Phoenix.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Rick DeGraw, Tom Ryan dissect Arizona politics on Think Tank
- Jack Lunsford and Steve Krafft discuss recent Arizona politics
- Owner of Arizona Republic part of major newspaper company merger
- Think Tank talks to Arizona investigative reporter Craig Harris
- McSally campaign on Arizona Republic cartoon: ‘Despicable’