Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old Glendale woman with dementia
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued Sunday for an 85-year-old Glendale woman suffering from dementia was canceled Monday afternoon.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety didn’t specify a reason for cancelling the alert.
Elizabeth Queener left in her vehicle at approximately 4:30 a.m. Sunday to attend church, but staff members there said she never showed up, according to DPS.
Queener had been last seen at a Circle K near Interstate 17 and Daisy Mountain Drive around 7 a.m., where the clerk saw her drive west toward I-17.
Queener’s family, who spoke to her at 11:30 a.m., said she suffers from dementia.
She was driving a Silver 2010 Kia Rondo with wheelchair license plate B06.
She was described as 5-foot with hazel eyes and grey hair.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Westgate shooting suspect indicted on 39 charges by grand jury
- Phoenix-bound traffic returns to normal on Interstate 17 southbound
- Interstate 17 southbound traffic backup begins to diminish following crash
- Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
- Glendale mayor wants people to show support for Westgate after shooting