Rick DeGraw, Tom Ryan dissect Arizona politics on Think Tank
Longtime political operative Rick DeGraw and attorney Tom Ryan join this week’s Think Tank as we consider:
- The implications of the overwhelming defeat of Propositions 105 and 106 in Phoenix.
- Martha McSally has a primary challenger on the right. Will this help or hurt her re-election prospects?
- Joe Arpaio is back. Is this a sideshow, or should we take seriously the candidacy of someone who, after all, was once Arizona’s most popular politician?
- Unionization at the Arizona Republic? Curiously, we’ve seen almost nothing about this in Arizona’s leading newspaper. What’s the real story?
All this and more in this week’s Think Tank.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- McSally, Kelly campaigns get creative during coronavirus outbreak
- McSally says Ducey doing ‘good job’ with Arizona’s COVID-19 response
- Sen. McSally pauses campaign to focus on coronavirus response
- McSally says frustration growing over lack of speed of coronavirus testing
- Kelly extends lead over McSally in Arizona’s US Senate race, poll finds