Silver Alert canceled after 60-year-old Chandler man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday morning for a missing 60-year-old man from Chandler.
Police said Paul Lee Witham, also known as “Butch,” was found safe around 8:30 a.m.
He had last been seen near Pecos and Alma School roads Sunday around 3 p.m.
Police said Witham has a speech impediment and is considered mentally disabled.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old West Valley woman found safe
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Several parts of Valley affected by this weekend’s freeway restrictions
- Silver Alert issued for 78-year-old Gilbert man
- Chandler firefighters seeking volunteers to install smoke alarms