Silver Alert canceled after 60-year-old Chandler man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday morning for a missing 60-year-old man from Chandler.
Police said Paul Lee Witham, also known as “Butch,” was found safe around 8:30 a.m.
He had last been seen near Pecos and Alma School roads Sunday around 3 p.m.
Police said Witham has a speech impediment and is considered mentally disabled.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Drive-in concerts featuring dance music roll into Valley this weekend
- People encouraged to ‘Dine in the Park’ to help Chandler businesses
- Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Phoenix-area Alamo Drafthouse movie theaters file for bankruptcy