Silver Alert canceled after 95-year-old Paradise Valley man found dead
PHOENIX – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert for a 95-year-old Paradise Valley man after he was found dead in Scottsdale on Friday.
The alert for Daniel Hanian had been issued earlier that morning.
He’d been last seen around 10 a.m. Thursday leaving his residence near McDonald Drive and Scottsdale Road.
He was driving a white Ford F150 pickup truck with Arizona plate AZA0399.
Family members said he had high blood pressure and a pacemaker.
Scottsdale police will conduct a death investigation.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old West Valley woman found safe
- Silver Alert issued for 78-year-old Gilbert man
- Paradise Valley estate hits market with whopping $21M asking price
- Paradise Valley man charged by SEC with $1 million in fraud
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from September 27-29