Semitruck crash shuts down eastbound Interstate 10 at Loop 101
PHOENIX – A semitruck crashed and rolled over on Interstate 10 early Wednesday, shutting down the ramp at Loop 101 and leaving debris all over the roadway, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the semi blocked all eastbound lanes at the northbound juncture of the Loop 101.
That area of the freeway was closed from around 3:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Wrong-way driver stopped after 12 miles on Phoenix-area freeway
- 1 dead and 3 injured in Mesa car crash Sunday morning
- Drivers on I-17 in north Phoenix to be slowed by weekend freeway work
- Motorcyclist ejected, killed in crash on Loop 101 in Phoenix
- Wreck shuts down Interstate 10 in Chandler/Ahwatukee area