Semitruck crash shuts down eastbound Interstate 10 at Loop 101
PHOENIX – A semitruck crashed and rolled over on Interstate 10 early Wednesday, shutting down the ramp at Loop 101 and leaving debris all over the roadway, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the semi blocked all eastbound lanes at the northbound juncture of the Loop 101.
That area of the freeway was closed from around 3:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Valley freeway chase suspect wanted for domestic violence, police say
- Suspect arrested after shooting at Peoria officers during highway pursuit
- Loop 101 closures, restrictions in North Valley to affect weekend traffic
- Loop 101 in East Valley to be restricted this week for pavement work
- Weekend freeway closures to affect North Valley, East Valley drivers