Jack Lunsford and Steve Krafft discuss recent Arizona politics
Steve Krafft just retired after almost 30 years at Fox 10 TV in Phoenix. Jack Lunsford has been involved in Arizona politics for even longer than that (and was once the youngest elected Arizona county assessor at 26).
- guns and gun policy
- immigration issues (including Tucson’s sanctuary city initiative)
- Curt Schilling: Is he a credible congressional candidate?
- recent polling suggesting Arizona will truly be a battleground state in 2020
Insightful discussion interspersed with random, sometimes incoherent, rambling (you get to decide which is which). But always interesting. All this and more in this week’s Think Tank.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Arizona legislator Boyer wants salary cap for city officials
- Fife Symington, Paul Johnson on life after Arizona politics
- Arizona Democrats to wait until 2020 for Sinema full censure vote
- Penzone: Phone ‘blew up’ with support after Arpaio announced MCSO run
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema faces censure vote from Arizona Democratic Party