Silver Alert issued for Phoenix man missing for nearly 3 weeks
PHOENIX – Authorities issued a Silver Alert on Thursday afternoon for an 83-year-old Phoenix man who lost contact with his family nearly three weeks ago.
Adow D. Albert was last seen Aug. 4 at his home near Butler and 27th avenues.
He is described as being 5-foot-9 and 200 pounds with brown eyes and gray hair.
Albert, who was reported missing by his granddaughter Sunday, has diabetes and takes blood thinners for a heart condition, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Anybody with information about his whereabouts was asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at 602-534-2121 or email@example.com. Use 602-262-6141 for after-hours calls.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police looking for driver who hit, killed 51-year-old woman
- Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
- Phoenix police release body camera footage of September fatal shooting
- Phoenix police saves abandoned kittens who were doused with gasoline
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe