Silver Alert issued for Phoenix man missing for nearly 3 weeks
PHOENIX – Authorities issued a Silver Alert on Thursday afternoon for an 83-year-old Phoenix man who lost contact with his family nearly three weeks ago.
Adow D. Albert was last seen Aug. 4 at his home near Butler and 27th avenues.
He is described as being 5-foot-9 and 200 pounds with brown eyes and gray hair.
Albert, who was reported missing by his granddaughter Sunday, has diabetes and takes blood thinners for a heart condition, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Anybody with information about his whereabouts was asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at 602-534-2121 or email@example.com. Use 602-262-6141 for after-hours calls.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old Glendale man
- Silver Alert issued for autistic Glendale teenager
- Former Phoenix school worker accused of sending nudes to student
- Phoenix police fatally shoot man who allegedly stabbed mother in head
- Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old Glendale woman with dementia