Missing Chandler man found safe; Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday for a Chandler man who was found dehydrated but safe after he went missing for several hours.
Authorities said Thomas Michael Finley, 75, had last seen on foot around 12:30 a.m. near Dobson and Frye roads.
Finley suffers from dementia. He is 5-foot-11, weighs 170 pounds and has gray hair and blue eyes.
Police said Finley was found around 7:30 a.m., not far from where he had last been seen.
Anyone with information as to Finley’s whereabouts should call 911.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old Glendale man
- Arizona’s largest full-service Marriott to open in Chandler, hire 100
- Silver Alert issued for autistic Glendale teenager
- At least 7 people stung in bee attacks in Chandler and Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old Glendale woman with dementia