9-month-old boy pulled from bathtub in extremely critical condition
PHOENIX — An 9-month-old boy was pulled from a bathtub without a pulse at a home near the corner of 33rd and Harmont drives in Phoenix, authorities said.
The Phoenix Fire Department responded to the near-drowning incident on Saturday afternoon.
When they found the child unresponsive, firefighters were able assist the boy in regaining a pulse using advanced life support on the way to the hospital.
He was listed in extremely critical condition.
No further information was released.
KTAR News 92.3 FM’s Taylor Kinnerup contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Search for girl in rural Arizona creek now a recovery effort
- 1-year-old girl pulled from Glendale pool in critical condition
- 20-month-old girl pulled from Goodyear pool in critical condition
- MCSO: Man pronounced dead after drowning in the Salt River
- 2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool