Silver Alert canceled after 54-year-old East Valley woman found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued Thursday evening for a 54-year-old Queen Creek woman was canceled a day later after she was found safe across town, authorities said.
Yvonne Grayson had last been seen by her caregiver at the Walmart near Rittenhouse and Ocotillo roads about 9:40 a.m. Thursday, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said she was located Friday morning in Avondale but did not provide further details.
Grayson was wearing a yellow blouse with blue floral print, blue Capri pants and blue and grey Sketchers tennis shoes when she went missing.
She suffers from schizophrenia and does not have her prescribed medicine with her, authorities said.
Grayson is 5-foot-3 and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Grayson’s whereabouts is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at 602-876-1011 or 602-876-8477.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 84-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Gilbert man found
- Subject of East Valley Silver Alert found dead of apparent bike crash