2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
PHOENIX — A 2-year-old is in critical condition after being pulled from a Scottsdale pool on Wednesday evening, authorities said.
Crews responded to the family performing CPR at a residence near 124th Street and Shea Boulevard, the Scottsdale Fire Department said in an email.
The child was then transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Scottsdale police has started an investigation into the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
KTAR News and Fulton Homes want to remind you that two seconds is too long to take your eyes off kids near water. To learn more about this campaign, visit the website.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 9-month-old boy pulled from bathtub in extremely critical condition
- 2nd suspect arrested in deadly alleged Scottsdale street race
- 2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from West Valley pool
- Acclaimed Chicago-based steakhouse set to open doors in Scottsdale
- Drowned man rushed to Phoenix hospital in critical condition