2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
PHOENIX — A 2-year-old is in critical condition after being pulled from a Scottsdale pool on Wednesday evening, authorities said.
Crews responded to the family performing CPR at a residence near 124th Street and Shea Boulevard, the Scottsdale Fire Department said in an email.
The child was then transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Scottsdale police has started an investigation into the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
KTAR News and Fulton Homes want to remind you that two seconds is too long to take your eyes off kids near water. To learn more about this campaign, visit the website.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale councilman won’t resign following comments at anti-mask rally
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to
- Multiple Scottsdale bars temporarily close in response to COVID-19 rise
- Protesters gather in Scottsdale to oppose city’s mask mandate
- Here’s where Arizona cities stand on requiring face masks