2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
PHOENIX — A 2-year-old is in critical condition after being pulled from a Scottsdale pool on Wednesday evening, authorities said.
Crews responded to the family performing CPR at a residence near 124th Street and Shea Boulevard, the Scottsdale Fire Department said in an email.
The child was then transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Scottsdale police has started an investigation into the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
KTAR News and Fulton Homes want to remind you that two seconds is too long to take your eyes off kids near water. To learn more about this campaign, visit the website.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mexican restaurant Toca Madera to open in Scottsdale next week
- Man accused of looking in Scottsdale homes to watch teenage girls undress
- Italian restaurant Meat the Ball opening in Scottsdale next month
- Here’s what you need to know about the Nov. 5 elections in the Valley
- Well above par: Topgolf introduces esports lounges in the Valley