2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
PHOENIX — A 2-year-old is in critical condition after being pulled from a Scottsdale pool on Wednesday evening, authorities said.
Crews responded to the family performing CPR at a residence near 124th Street and Shea Boulevard, the Scottsdale Fire Department said in an email.
The child was then transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Scottsdale police has started an investigation into the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
KTAR News and Fulton Homes want to remind you that two seconds is too long to take your eyes off kids near water. To learn more about this campaign, visit the website.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- SuperShuttle to end service to Phoenix airports in 3 weeks
- Chauncey Social restaurant and nightclub opens in north Scottsdale
- Acclaimed chef Alex Stratta to open Scottsdale restaurant this spring
- Scottsdale City Council signs off on pricey high-rise project in Old Town
- Search for girl in rural Arizona creek now a recovery effort