2 walk away from small plane that lands hard near Mesa airport
PHOENIX – First responders said two people were able to walk way uninjured from a small plane crash near Mesa on Wednesday morning.
Mesa Fire and Medical said the plane landed on its belly near the city’s Gateway Airport around 7:30 a.m.
Fire crews from Gilbert and Queen Creek assisted, along with Mesa Police.
The plane crash-landed near Germann and Signal Butte roads, a couple of miles from the airport.
No other details were available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- New industrial complex announced near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- At least 7 people stung in bee attacks in Chandler and Mesa
- Pita Jungle to open new location in Mesa in the fall
- American Airlines plane blows tires before takeoff at Phoenix Sky Harbor
- EVIT superintendent indicted for misusing public money in former role