2 walk away from small plane that lands hard near Mesa airport
PHOENIX – First responders said two people were able to walk way uninjured from a small plane crash near Mesa on Wednesday morning.
Mesa Fire and Medical said the plane landed on its belly near the city’s Gateway Airport around 7:30 a.m.
Fire crews from Gilbert and Queen Creek assisted, along with Mesa Police.
The plane crash-landed near Germann and Signal Butte roads, a couple of miles from the airport.
No other details were available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona prosecutors lose bid to seek death penalty against immigrant
- Queen Creek Parks and Recreation becomes autism certified
- Allegiant to add 3 nonstop routes at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- Mesa woman found dead in pool in apparent suicide
- WalletHub: 7 Arizona cities ranked in top 100 pet-friendliest cities in nation