2 walk away from small plane that lands hard near Mesa airport
PHOENIX – First responders said two people were able to walk way uninjured from a small plane crash near Mesa on Wednesday morning.
Mesa Fire and Medical said the plane landed on its belly near the city’s Gateway Airport around 7:30 a.m.
Fire crews from Gilbert and Queen Creek assisted, along with Mesa Police.
The plane crash-landed near Germann and Signal Butte roads, a couple of miles from the airport.
No other details were available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa man gets 13 months in Vegas shooting ammunition case
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert
- Here’s where Arizona cities stand on requiring face masks
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport sees drop in passengers, profit due to virus