2 walk away from small plane that lands hard near Mesa airport
PHOENIX – First responders said two people were able to walk way uninjured from a small plane crash near Mesa on Wednesday morning.
Mesa Fire and Medical said the plane landed on its belly near the city’s Gateway Airport around 7:30 a.m.
Fire crews from Gilbert and Queen Creek assisted, along with Mesa Police.
The plane crash-landed near Germann and Signal Butte roads, a couple of miles from the airport.
No other details were available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa library to host book fair for local authors next weekend
- Police still looking for man who robbed Goodyear bank in 2014
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Court voids sale, allows disabled Mesa veteran to keep mobile home
- WalletHub ranks Scottsdale as top foodie city in Arizona