Mesa woman found dead in pool in apparent suicide
PHOENIX — A 51-year-old woman was found dead in a backyard pool Sunday after an apparent suicide, according to Mesa Fire and Medical.
The woman was found by crews at a residence near Brown Road and Stapley Drive at about noon.
Authorities attempted to revive the woman but quickly determined she had been in the pool for several hours and was declared dead.
Mesa police has started an investigation into the woman’s death.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 1-year-old boy not breathing when pulled from Cave Creek pool
- 60-year-old Phoenix man hospitalized after possible drowning incident
- Mesa moms weigh sending kids back to school for next academic year
- 69-year-old man found dead near pool at home in Surprise
- Body of young Mesa woman found 4 years after disappearance