Mesa woman found dead in pool in apparent suicide
PHOENIX — A 51-year-old woman was found dead in a backyard pool Sunday after an apparent suicide, according to Mesa Fire and Medical.
The woman was found by crews at a residence near Brown Road and Stapley Drive at about noon.
Authorities attempted to revive the woman but quickly determined she had been in the pool for several hours and was declared dead.
Mesa police has started an investigation into the woman’s death.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa library to host book fair for local authors next weekend
- Police still looking for man who robbed Goodyear bank in 2014
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Valley woman who lost mother to suicide urges open conversations
- Court voids sale, allows disabled Mesa veteran to keep mobile home