The best Phoenix-area scoop shops for National Ice Cream Day
PHOENIX — Cooling off on a hot summer day in the Valley with a big, sweet ice cream cone is something we can all appreciate.
On Sunday, the country celebrates the occasion with National Ice Cream Day.
Whether your scoop of choice is chocolate, strawberry, vanilla or some other specialty, there are many places in Phoenix to get your fill.
We have compiled a list of the top-ten places in the Valley, with our friends at Yelp, to sample a taste.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Grab a scoop at these Phoenix-area spots for National Ice Cream Day
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Scottsdale’s Sweet Republic the perfect place to beat the heat wave
- I scream, you scream: Ice cream chain to open five Phoenix area locations