Northbound I-17 partially reopened at Seventh Avenue after crash
PHOENIX — Northbound Interstate 17 was closed at Seventh Avenue on Friday due to a crash, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The backup from the closure around 2 p.m. was causing delays extending to westbound Interstate 10.
The right lane was reopened shortly after, but the two left lanes remained closed.
ADOT said the Arizona Department of Public Safety was working to move the damaged vehicles.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Wreck shuts down Interstate 10 in Chandler/Ahwatukee area
- Arizona driver sentenced to 24 years for fatal I-17 wrong-way crash
- Arizona agency now offering full-time construction training programs
- Loop 202 work to be disruptive for I-10 drivers in west Phoenix this weekend
- ADOT wrapping up placement of more visible wrong-way freeway signs