Northbound I-17 partially reopened at Seventh Avenue after crash
PHOENIX — Northbound Interstate 17 was closed at Seventh Avenue on Friday due to a crash, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The backup from the closure around 2 p.m. was causing delays extending to westbound Interstate 10.
The right lane was reopened shortly after, but the two left lanes remained closed.
ADOT said the Arizona Department of Public Safety was working to move the damaged vehicles.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Loop 101 drivers in East Valley, I-10 in west Phoenix in for rough weekend
- ADOT crews to patrol Valley freeways to respond to crashes faster
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from Oct. 11-13
- Southbound Interstate 17 in Phoenix closed after dump truck wreck
- Semi rollover closes I-10 westbound west of Phoenix