Northbound I-17 partially reopened at Seventh Avenue after crash
PHOENIX — Northbound Interstate 17 was closed at Seventh Avenue on Friday due to a crash, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The backup from the closure around 2 p.m. was causing delays extending to westbound Interstate 10.
The right lane was reopened shortly after, but the two left lanes remained closed.
ADOT said the Arizona Department of Public Safety was working to move the damaged vehicles.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Freeway closures to impede drivers across Phoenix area this weekend
- Brush fire closes Interstate 17 in both directions near Sunset Point
- Computer outage strikes Arizona’s Motor Vehicle Division offices
- Brush fire restricts traffic on Interstate 17 north of Phoenix
- Weekend Valley freeway closures include I-10 for new part of Loop 202