Northbound I-17 partially reopened at Seventh Avenue after crash
PHOENIX — Northbound Interstate 17 was closed at Seventh Avenue on Friday due to a crash, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The backup from the closure around 2 p.m. was causing delays extending to westbound Interstate 10.
The right lane was reopened shortly after, but the two left lanes remained closed.
ADOT said the Arizona Department of Public Safety was working to move the damaged vehicles.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tempe Public Market Cafe abruptly shuts down after 2 years
- North Phoenix, East Valley drivers face minor weekend freeway restrictions
- Southbound I-17 toward Phoenix to be closed 2 nights this week
- Arizona pulls plug on energy efficient plate program with HOV privilege
- Construction vacation on Phoenix-area freeways ends this weekend