Celebrate National Hot Dog Day with these tasty Phoenix eateries
PHOENIX — Is a hot dog a sandwich?
We may never know, but Wednesday is National Hot Dog Day and there isn’t a shortage of local eateries to grab a hot, mouth-watering dog.
Whether it be from Lupita’s, Short Leash, Simon’s or elsewhere, enjoy some of the best hot dogs the Phoenix area has to offer.
Click below to see the Yelp’s list of the Valley’s best spots to grab a dog on National Hot Dog Day.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Hash Kitchen to open location in Phoenix neighborhood on Wednesday
- Celebrate National Doughnut Day with Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Here are some top Valley spots to celebrate National Cheese Day
- Scottsdale chef wins prestigious James Beard Award
- Here are the best Phoenix-area restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo