Silver Alert canceled for Arizona man missing from home
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert has been canceled for an Arizona man with mental health problems who had been missing since Monday afternoon.
At 5:33 p.m., the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office located Wiles in the area of 243rd Avenue and Jomax road in Surprise.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety told KTAR News 92.3 FM Wiles was in good condition and treated by paramedics.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Sun City West man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after Gold Canyon man found safe
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia
- Gov. Ducey announces $120K to support first responder mental health