Phoenix condo shooting leaves 2 dead, 1 injured
PHOENIX — Phoenix police responded to reports of a shooting at Third Avenue and Osborn Road on Monday afternoon that left two dead and one injured.
According to Sgt. Tommy Thompson, the police are investigating an incident in which three men were shot around 5 p.m. at a condominium complex.
One man died at the scene, while another was hospitalized in critical condition and later died. The third man was hospitalized with injuries that weren’t life threatening.
Thompson said they’ve detained a number of people, but they are still working to determine who was at fault and the cause of the shooting.
Anyone with information was asked to called Phoenix police at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Standoff ensues after multiple police officers shot in Philadelphia
- Phoenix police looking for suspects in 2 unrelated homicides
- Vigil honors victims as authorities eye Ohio shooter’s life
- 20 killed, 26 wounded when gunman attacks Texas shoppers
- Hit-and-run driver arrested in fatal collision that killed 2