71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tempe Festival of the Arts to feature artists, music and food this weekend
- Man accused of sexually abusing woman jogging at Tempe Town Lake
- Arizona man shot in head by New Mexico sheriff suing county
- Search for girl in rural Arizona creek now a recovery effort
- Single tickets for ‘The Lion King’ at Gammage go on sale Monday