71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 9-month-old boy pulled from bathtub in extremely critical condition
- Tempe homeless support groups hosting event for dogs in need
- 2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
- Fire near Tempe Town Lake sends dark smoke into air
- Standoff ensues after multiple police officers shot in Philadelphia