71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix, Tempe among places with new mask mandates for city facilities
- Injury crash blocks eastbound Loop 202 in Tempe
- Woman, 81, in extremely critical condition after Phoenix pool incident
- 5-year-old girl taken to hospital after drowning in pool in Glendale
- Arizona’s new distracted driving law leads to thousands of citations