71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police search for clues in generous man’s 2015 murder
- Gilbert opens $85M police and firefighter training facility
- Fry’s Electronics, with 2 Valley stores, goes out of business nationwide
- Phoenix police looking for several suspects in 2015 robberies
- Dog Haus announces grand opening date for new Tempe location