71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Colleagues remember fallen Phoenix Commander Greg Carnicle
- Tempe Festival of the Arts goes virtual after cancellation from coronavirus
- Supreme Court won’t hear case of Arizona man freed from prison
- Tempe mayor orders bars closed, ban on dine-in restaurant service
- Chandler PD searching for teens who caused more than $2,000 of damage