71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Former Phoenix police officer sees ‘dangerous’ effect of civilian oversight
- 1-year-old boy pulled from Glendale pool in critical condition
- 1-year-old boy in critical condition after being pulled from Phoenix pool
- DPH: ASU coronavirus patient released from isolation
- Canopy by Hilton to open in downtown Tempe by early spring