The top places in the Valley for National French Fry Day
PHOENIX– Regular, curly, steak cut, shoe string or anything in between, there are plenty of ways to chow down on french fries.
In case you needed an excuse to indulge in this staple menu option, July 18 is National French Fry Day.
Whether you slather them in ketchup, opt for a nontraditional dipping sauce or prefer to eat them plain, we’ve compiled some of the best fry sports in the Phoenix area.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Fate Brewing Company to open third Valley location in Tempe
- The best spots in the Valley for National French Fry Day
- Small Frys program aims to grow girls hockey in Arizona
- Phoenix-area burger joint wins award, closes for a day after selling out of food
- Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day