Think Tank discusses fallout from first Democratic presidential debates
The A-team is back! Political guru Chuck Coughlin and all-around troublemaker Tom Ryan are back in the Think Tank to dissect the political fallout from the first Democratic presidential debates. With 20 some-odd candidates, host Mike O’Neil and our guests basically agreed there are currently only four top-tier candidates and a handful of others who might be able to break through.
We also discuss the debates’ most dramatic moment — the confrontation between Sen. Kamala Harris and former Vice President Joe Biden — and what we are likely to see in the upcoming debate as a result.
We also take a look at how the direction of the various campaigns may well impact on the November vote. Specifically, are the Democrats blowing the election this early?
And, in our final segment, we explore some issues surrounding the likely Arizona matchup between appointed Sen. Martha McSally and astronaut Mark Kelly.
All this and more in this week’s Think Tank.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Liberal, moderate divide on display in Democratic debate
- Sen. McSally distances herself from Arizona GOP ‘dead in his tracks’ email
- Arizona GOP chair criticized for ‘dead in his tracks’ email about Mark Kelly
- Opinion: Native Americans could be decisive factor in presidential election
- Family, politicians remember Arizona icon John McCain 1 year after death