Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX – A Phoenix-area man who had been missing for nearly a day has been found safe, authorities said. A Silver Alert for Leo Leonard Reutter was canceled Thursday morning.
A spokesman for the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said Reutter, 81, of San Tan Valley, had told family members he was going to the bank Wednesday around 9 a.m.
He had last been seen at a fast-food restaurant in Chandler near Kyrene Road and Chandler Boulevard about 3 p.m.
He had planned to go to a bank in Queen Creek or Apache Junction.
Reutter suffers from a lung disease and has breathing issues and hadn’t brought his medications or cellphone with him.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 84-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Gilbert man found
- Subject of East Valley Silver Alert found dead of apparent bike crash