Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX – A Phoenix-area man who had been missing for nearly a day has been found safe, authorities said. A Silver Alert for Leo Leonard Reutter was canceled Thursday morning.
A spokesman for the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said Reutter, 81, of San Tan Valley, had told family members he was going to the bank Wednesday around 9 a.m.
He had last been seen at a fast-food restaurant in Chandler near Kyrene Road and Chandler Boulevard about 3 p.m.
He had planned to go to a bank in Queen Creek or Apache Junction.
Reutter suffers from a lung disease and has breathing issues and hadn’t brought his medications or cellphone with him.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert