Silver Alert canceled for 92-year-old Mesa woman found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday for a 92-year-old Mesa woman who suffers from dementia, authorities said.
Ruth Mack returned home safely around 9 p.m., according to Mesa police.
The alert was activated around 8 p.m.
Before Monday, Mack was last contacted on Saturday by her daughter on the phone.
A check of Mack’s residence Monday resulted in no answer and her vehicle, a silver and black 2006 Honda CR-V with Arizona license plate AC0476, was missing.
Authorities said Mack left her cell phone at home.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 7 Maricopa Community colleges have chance to win $1M
- Mesa Music Festival features hundreds of acts during 3-day event
- 2 Valley cities ranked among best in nation to live for veterans
- Authorities locate teen whose belongings were found in Mesa park
- Armed robbery suspect in custody after barricading in Mesa residence