NakedQ to open 3rd Valley location in Chandler next month
PHOENIX — NakedQ plans to open its third Valley location in Chandler in mid-July, according to the restaurant’s owner.
The new site will be about 2,500 square feet and will serve “competition-style” barbecue in a casual setting, owner Oren J. Hartman told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
It will be located in the Chandler Pavilions, near Interstate 10 and Ray Road.
The restaurant, known for serving meats “naked,” or without sauce, has locations in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Word is spreading…..Naked Chandler is getting REALLY close. We are adding to our team for Chandler, so please share…
The menu includes barbecue favorites such as pulled pork sandwiches, sliced brisket platters, jalapeno hot links, ribs and cornbread muffins. The smoked meats are also available by the pound.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 3 Valley freeways to have closures this weekend for improvement projects
- Rockin’ Taco Street Fest returning to Chandler for 8th year
- Arizona groups seek grant to improve I-10 near Gila River reservation
- Soil stabilizer could be solution to I-10 dust storms in Pinal County
- Chandler man accused of 2nd-degree murder in wife’s death