NakedQ to open 3rd Valley location in Chandler next month
PHOENIX — NakedQ plans to open its third Valley location in Chandler in mid-July, according to the restaurant’s owner.
The new site will be about 2,500 square feet and will serve “competition-style” barbecue in a casual setting, owner Oren J. Hartman told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
It will be located in the Chandler Pavilions, near Interstate 10 and Ray Road.
The restaurant, known for serving meats “naked,” or without sauce, has locations in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Word is spreading…..Naked Chandler is getting REALLY close. We are adding to our team for Chandler, so please share…
The menu includes barbecue favorites such as pulled pork sandwiches, sliced brisket platters, jalapeno hot links, ribs and cornbread muffins. The smoked meats are also available by the pound.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chandler managers plead guilty after resident dies without air conditioning
- Offices at Chandler Viridian grow as 1-year anniversary approaches
- Drivers on I-17 in north Phoenix to be slowed by weekend freeway work
- Downtown Chandler’s iconic Tumbleweed Tree will be up soon
- Homegrown tech company Insight moving headquarters to Chandler